To develop, integrate, and continuously improve institutional planning, implementation strategies, evaluation, and improvement activities at IUPUI.
To work with campus and school administrators, faculty, staff, students, and community representatives to:
- Clarify, prioritize, and communicate broadly IUPUI's vision, mission, and goals.
- Enable all academic and administrative units to develop mission, vision, and goals statements aligned with those of the campus.
- Provide leadership, consultation, and resources to support the evaluation of campus and unit goals and implementation strategies.
- Derive and develop key indicators of student learning and institutional effectiveness and accountability.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data on key indicators and provide internal reports for campus constituents as well as accountability reports for external stakeholders.
- Derive, prioritize, recommend, and assist in implementing strategies based on evaluative findings that are designed to improve student learning and institutional effectiveness.