Record of Experiential and Applied Learning (REAL) Subcommittee:
This subcommittee is responsible for reviewing submitted requests for new experiences to be added to the IUPUI Record of Experiential and Applied Learning. Determining eligibility for inclusion of these learning experiences on the Record will require our assessment of appropriate integration of knowledge, reflection activities, and relevant learning outcome(s) assessment as submitted by the requesting unit.
Additionally, this subcommittee assumes the role of soliciting submissions by campus offices with eligible experiential and applied learning experiences.
- Thomas Hahn (Chair)
- Leslie Bozeman
- Steve Graunke
- Max Huffman
- Julie Lash
- Mary Beth Myers (Ex-Officio)
- Irene Queiro-Tajalli
- Elizabeth Ramos
- October 15, 2017 - Record of Experiential and Applied Learning subpage on PRAC website goes live.
- November 9, 2017 - First meeting of REAL subcommittee
- TBD (Nov. or Dec.) - Begin soliciting submissions
- December 2018 - 50 experiences approved in honor of IUPUI 50th Anniversary